First Class Fitment 2012: Pre-Registration Is Now Open!
We are happy to announce that pre-registration for First Class Fitment 2012 is now open on the new FirstClassFitment.com! Pre-registration will be open until 9/30/11 and ALL cars that wish to be in the designated show area must pre-register! Whether you plan on showing your car or just coming out to spectate be sure to RSVP on our Facebook event page!
Event Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2012
Event Time: 11:00AM – 7:00PM
Rain Date: Saturday, October 20th, 2012
Pre-Registration Ends: Sunday, September 30th , 2012
Location: Princeton Airport
Address: 41 Airpark Road Route 206, Princeton, NJ 08540
Price: $30 to show, $10 to spectate
Homewood Suites by Hilton Princeton
3819 Route 1 South
Princeton, NJ 08540
1. ALL of those interested in parking their car in the designated show parking area will be required to complete the pre-registration form.
2. Parking in the show area is limited so only those who have been selected through the pre-registration process will be permitted (you will receive an acceptance e-mail).
3. There will be no alcohol or illegal substances permitted on the airport property or designated spectator parking areas. Anyone found with either substance will be asked to leave immediately.
4. There will be no grilling or outside food allowed. Catered food will be for sale throughout the day.
5. Lastly and most importantly we ask that you respect the airport facilities. Last year the airport was very happy with the event and how respectful everyone was of their facilities, we hope this year’s event is no different. The airport will be operating the day of the event, so we ask no revving your engine, burnouts, etc. Anyone who disrespects the airport, airport employees, or customers in any way will be asked to leave immediately.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at Events@canibeat.com.
Editor: Dave Tormey